At Northwest Ophthalmology we aim to provide a quality service to each and every patient. Our clinicians have comprehensive expertise in the management of eye disease in both adults and children. The consulting rooms are equipped with all relevant technologies including automated lensometry, electronic Topcon acuity and vision assessment, and computerised threshold perimetry. Anterior segment and stereoscopic digital fundus photography, and OCT enable accurate diagnosis and documentation of eye health. Patient data and records are securely maintained with a modern electronic data management system.
We can diagnose and manage specific problems of the eye and vision including:
- Strabismus (turned or deviated eyes)
- Retinal disease (e.g. macular degeneration, dystrophies)
- Diabetic eye disease
- Amblyopia (poor vision in children)
- Ocular surface disorders (e.g. dry eye, blepharitis)
- Blocked tear ducts, watery eyes
Our specialists are able to provide appropriate referral for complex problems requiring subspecialty intervention.